This page describes how Beltlamp AS and MOFix Design use and protect the personal information you provide when you use the beltlamp.com website.
What information do we register?
When you visit our website, we are entitled to acquire the following information:
- Personal information (if given), such as name, address, E-mail address, phone number, IP-address, and demographic information, such as position and language.
- Purchasing information (name, company name and delivery address) as well as order information (product, number, date of purchase order number and payment info).
- Relevant information provided by you during examination and offer.
- Usage data gathered visa tracking and cookies. For en expanded list of these, see separate paragraph.
How is the information used?
We use this information in order to better understand your needs and thus provide a better service, for the following reasons in particular:
- To improve our products and services
- To improve the customer experience on our website and other channels
- To provide you with special offers, promotions and product launches (with your consent)
- To offer you better customer service and process your enquiries and complaints.
If you choose not to provide us with the requested and necessary data, this may prevent us from meeting your need for customer service in an optimal manner.
We are obligated to ensure thatt your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented the requisite physical, electronic and administrative routines to secure whatever information we gather online.
Your data and third party companies
Some data can be shared with third party service providers. These are listed below. We take the necessary precautions to ensure that they respect and protect this data.
- Third party service providers that offer services on our behalf, such as payment, orders, shipping, data storage, sales, advertising, research, customer service, transportation, fraud protection, and IT support are prevented from using your data for other purposes.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive or mobile phone. When you grant authorization, you allow us to recognize your device and your website settings. These cookies allow us to tailor your website to offer customized solutions, measure the effectiveness of advertising, and conduct analyses and searches. Some cookies are placed in your browser’s cache, while others are stored in Adobe Flash Player files.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages to use. These help us in analyzing data about website traffic, as well as improving the website and tailoring it to individual customer needs. We use these data solely for statistical analysis, and only in connection with Beltlamp AS’ company business.
All in all, these cookies are used to provide you with a better website, and they tell us which pages you find most useful. They in no way give us access to your device or any information about you beyond what you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or reject these. Most browsers make automatic allowance for this, but in most cases you can change this in the settings. Choosing not to allow these cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Here’s how to delete cookies on your computer
- In Internet Exporer (version 9) this must be done manually. Visit //support.microsoft.com/kb/278835.
- In Firefox (version 16) you delete these by selecting «Tools,» «Options,» and «View cookies.» Then click «Remove all cookies.»
- Chrome (version 23).
Pixels are small electronic codes that are inserted into web pages, banner ads, and/or E-mails, and are designed to gather user data, such as advertising impressions or clicks, mail opening rate, advertising campaign effectiveness, and cookie acceptance.
As we adapt to other technologies, we may also gather information by other means.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you leave our site by clicking on one of these, we have no control over these new websites. Thus we cannot be responsible for protecting any information you may leave behind there, and this privacy statement does not cover such sites.
Control over your personal information
You may choose to limit the collection of personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill out forms on a website, look for a box you can click on that says you will not allow information to be used by anyone for direct marketing. If you have previously authorized such use and wish to rescind permission, just send us an E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will get back to you with a separate link to make this easier for you.
You can request to see the information we have stored about you. Just send an E-mail to email@example.com. (This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.)
You may send an E-mail to the same address if you believe the information we have about you is incorrect, and we will rectify the situation immediately.
The beltlamp.com website is operated by